Life lately - September 2019

Where have I been? What's with all these changes? The pictures, the language, the style? 
This blog was born out of my need to have a journey down beauty lane and find more about skincare, make-up, products. Yet, halfway down that road I found that needs change, routines become something you're sometimes looking forward to and a certain style starts to define you more and more. 

That journey is not canceled now, I'm rather adding more lanes to it. I'm talking fashion, textures, colors, concepts and even lifestyle choices. I've been waiting to make up my mind and come back with a coherent and clean style. Of course that did not happen, but I'm here to reach that point together with you: share my findings, ideas and questions. 

I'm switching to English as an exercise. Continuous development is something all of us should strive for and this is part of my "challenges list" for the next period of time. I'm not making promises related to the frequency of my presence on the blog, but look for me on instagram - that's the place where I'll put more bits and pieces of what I photograph, use or travel to. 



Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes